15 September 2008

pearces plugging pearces, among other things...

Couple of items:

Want to woo your attention over to my hubby's blog. His post picks on me...so it must be worthy read... :-) His blog is "Because I will never write a book" over on my blog list.

Also for you Sara fans. I recently was updated on all things Sara Groves and noteworthy item is that she is putting out a Christmas album this year. Guess who will be pre-ordering!!! ME...and hopefully you too! I think the pre-order date is Oct. 16th. Guess I will have to listen to Christmas music well before Christmas...oh bummer...

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I can only hope that you will be giving the Sara album as Christmas gifts this year as well :-D

Also...couldn't you come up with something more interesting than garlic bread? Geez. I know a lady who craved dust when she was pregnant. Now THAT'S entertaining.

Rebecca said...

it wasn't that i was craving garlic bread...i just smelled it. haha :-)

Amy said...

Oh, I love Sara Groves! She's actually coming to this area October 4 (Messiah College). There's still seats if you want to come! :)