22 March 2010

Ever Thankful

I have been asked by a friend to blog...so here I am...blogging. I kind of forgot about this little place on the internet, but maybe I'll revive it?

I really love this blog http://www.aholyexperience.com/ and have been challenged by her lists of "1000 endless gifts". I have been keeping lists myself, especially when the days get rough. As I am prone to be anxious about anything and everything (and have nearly driven myself to insanity), I turn to God's Word to set my mind right. I believe that Phil 4:6 tells me that when I am anxious pray to the Lord and to not forget to be THANKFUL. So, in turn, I write down what I am thankful for...here's a list for you:

1. A husband who loves me
2. A home
3. William Isaiah Pearce
4. Salvation
5. Daily Bread- physical and spiritual
6. A church body
7. A loving family
8. Sunshine
9. Two cats
10. Books
11. Spiritual revival
12. The ability to observe a legacy
13. July 16, 2009- Grandpop's going home
14. The Lenten season
15. Clean laundry
16. Tea
17. A happy baby who says "Mama" and gives kisses
18. Lunch with friends on a Sunday afternoon
19. Promises of Spring
20. Fernando Ortega's music
21. Coupons that keep an abundance of food in our pantry
22. The love of my Grandmother
23. My Grandmom's faithful witness to her grandchildren
24. Clean sheets
25. That no one is totally unique


No comments: